Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

ST, The Best Edge

PSEEDGE

City
Sierra Foothills
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Edge ST
I bought my all black ST in early December, 2019. I had not seen another ST on the road until we attended the SUV Experience at Park City this month.
There isn’t anything about my ST I don’t like. It replaces my ‘14 Edge Limited, and my ‘06 ZO6 Corvette. Certainly, the ST can’t hold a candle to the Corvette in any performance category, but beats the Vette in interior room. The ST fills the bill for me in every way.
Of course, the twin turbocharged 2.7L V6 is the heart and soul of the vehicle.
I’m told there is a transmission software upgrade available. I’m really looking forward to having it installed so the promised improved shifting is a reality.
Cheers,
Peter

EDGE ST

City
Westfield Center
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Edge ST
New to the world of ST's. Is the SUV experience worth the time? Ohio is a far piece to travel!
Congrats on your new ride.

City
PLAINFIELD
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Edge ST
I just purchased my 2020 Edge ST, and I just ordered a K&N Air Filter for it. I love the car. I traded in my 2015 Ford Edge with the 315HP 2.7 engine, and that was also a great car. I love the 21in rims, and the ride and handling is outstanding. Ford can hold their head high with this car.