Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Spark plug adapter size

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Although scattered in the forums, there are threads about "Timing Gear" Timing Belt - along with several others, that might help you.

Just so a search for those subjects above to help start you down that path, because once the aspect is lost, the Crankshaft Gear needs to be replaced with a new one and the timing reset to OEM by setting Crank and Cams to TDC and use a kit to force and clamp the timing correctly to TDC so the belt, gear and pulley can be replaced and put back in aspect to each other.

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Hey Guys,

I made a mistake while working in changing the timing belt. I loosened the crank bolt and took off the harmonic balancer before locking the motor. Now I’m not sure where the timing is. How do I fix the timing now?
find TDC manually and make sure valves are closed position , you may have to remove valve cover in order to see, now if you had the timing right , main concern will be to ailing the cam sprockets ,one single tooth in our out will cause timing issues and some cases wont even crank , not to mention potential valve damage , hope this helps , I haven't work on timing since a 4g63 or 4g37 and we talking 13+ years ago