Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

Dead Battery

Sam

City
Albany
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
I went out to start my ST yesterday and the battery was dead. Purchased my new 2019 in December of 2019 so just over a year old. Last week ST was at Ford Service Dept for an oil change and service. I had a list of items for them to check. After I got it back, and after sitting all night, when I would go to start it I got a msg on the dash that said to turn off the car or start. Just thought this was another random notice, then boom, dead battery. Anyone else with this issue?

Paul A

City
Kyle
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Edge ST
Currently having same issue with our 2019 ST, started with chimes going off when on cruise control, then was failing know where the keys at, honking like it’s outside the vehicle. Getting turn your vehicle off on the screen after it’s been in the garage all night. Now saying AWD malfunction. On the waiting list to get it in the service dept. only 17000 Mile on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Ford Edge ST Discussions 0