Welcome to the #1 ST Forum and ST community dedicated to ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the ST Forum today!

Storage Bento Container factory

malachii

City
china
State
CA
Country
Sweden
What I Drive
wgewh
BPA Free Microwave and Freezer Safe 4 Compartments Meal Prep Food Containers
Meal prep containers with lids and 4 compartments each; different capacity
Ideal for school or work lunches, meal planning, storing leftovers, and more
Stackable design offers easy, space-saving storage
Microwave and freezer safe
Made of durable, BPA-free polypropylene
How to get free sample?
You can get free sample(1-5pcs/kind) ,if you meet the following items: 1.New customers can only get free sample once (including same address). 2.Sample cost shall be paid for if you need second time. 3.You need to send us inquiry before getting free sample. 4.You need to pay for the shipping cost : there are economic(low to $5)and express shipping methods for your option. 5.Only accept payment through Alibaba trade assurance. 6.If you have agent in china,shipping cost is also free! 7.If place following order after getting free sample,we will refund the shipping cost of free sample.
FAQ
1.I want to add my logo or design of my own, is it ok?
Yes, of course, we provide OEM/ODM service.
2.Can I have free samples?
Sure, pls contact us for more details.
3. What payment terms do you accept?
For order beblow 10000 usd, we accept full payment before production; for order above 10000usd, 30% deposit before production and balance before shipping
4. What's your lead time?
Lead time will be within 20-25 days after the receipt of 30% deposit and all printing confirmation.
Storage Bento Container factory
website:http://www.jianxinplastic.com/storage-bento-container/