Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fluid Levels

Hey guys, kinda new here. My FiST has 5000 miles and I've always noticed some things but never cared to ask.

First... The brake fluid, I can't seem to find a min or max line on the resivoir.. I feel stupid asking but I guess no question is a stupid one. Where are they?

Secondly, I realized hat the coolant is just a hair above min... I never really owned a 'nice' car and never really cared too much to do research. Should I be putting in the coolant that is already in the resivoir or can I mix different types of fluid? I'm assuming it has OEM coolant. Can I put in an aftermarket brand with he OEM fluid in there or should I flush it?

Thirdly... Where is the blinker fluid located? I don't see any hoses going to my turn signals. Okay, feel like I'm beating a dead horse with that joke. Thanks in advance guys and gals!!

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Throw some distilled water in and see if it stays level. Mines in the dealer 2 weeks now getting a new long block for a coolant leak on cyl 3. At 8000 miles.

OP
ParsonsArmu
Thread Starter #3
Oh my god, thanks for letting me know. Covered under warranty?

koozy

3000 Post Club
the min/max indicators are on the brake fluid reservoir, hard to miss actually. I topped off my coolant with dexcool, which meets Ford's specs.