Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Car

I bought a new commuter today. Apparently no one can drive a manual, so the car has been sitting on the lot for a few months. I couldn't pass up this deal. Window sticker was $17,795 and I walked out the door(tax, license, fees included) for $12,300. [wave]
After driving this today, my FiST felt like the fastest and most responsive car on the planet! I enjoy the contrast.

I would call that martini green , I'm a green fan , sweet deal 1400 cc crazy how small these engines are , and heated mirrors to boot . Congrats

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I'm actually a fan of the abarth 500. Was thinking of getting one if I ever needed a commuter. Thankfully work gives me a vehicle.

Congrats and good luck!

tojo

I love the 500 Abarth! Smalles car with the biggest character! All the 500 looks good!

I bought a new commuter today. Apparently no one can drive a manual, so the car has been sitting on the lot for a few months. I couldn't pass up this deal. Window sticker was $17,795 and I walked out the door(tax, license, fees included) for $12,300. [wave]

Did you wear a mask when you robbed them, or will they be able to identify you? Nice deal!

GAbOS

Nice find. Seriously! The FiST was my deal for the DD on the cheap. The Fiesta should have a great resale market down the road with the amateur rallies blowing up with them right now.