Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Takeover at CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day

rexdriver85

CJ's is having their annual customer appreciation day and it would be sweet to have a big ST presence!
Not to mention the possibility of sweet deals! Afterwards, we should all head over to Troegs brewery for some cold ones.
Maybe Cj's can block off an area for us Focus/Fiesta-ST.org'ers?

This was posted over on FocusST forums, I just went to a GTG with them and [MENTION=2642]FiSTHooligan[/MENTION], awesome time, awesome people. Let's get some FiST's together guys!!! [biggrin][driving]

When:
August 8th, 2015

Where:
CJ Pony Parts
7461 Allentown Blvd.
Harrisburg, PA 17112

Time:
9:00 am -> 2:00 pm (event time)
***Should plan on arriving no later than 8:00 am***

This sounds great, I have to make sure I'll be in the area. I'll let you know as soon as I do. Thanks for the invite.

OP
rexdriver85

rexdriver85

Thread Starter #6
UPDATE! [MENTION=382]airjor13[/MENTION] [MENTION=1938]kymerah[/MENTION] [MENTION=2642]FiSTHooligan[/MENTION]

Looks like the show is going to be huge. Because of this we will be meeting around 6:30AM to 6:45AM at a place called Arooga's Bar which is about a 1/4 mile from CJ's in hopes we can all roll in together and get a spot together. Just a heads up!

Arooga's
7025 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112

UPDATE! [MENTION=382]airjor13[/MENTION] [MENTION=1938]kymerah[/MENTION] [MENTION=2642]FiSTHooligan[/MENTION]

Looks like the show is going to be huge. Because of this we will be meeting around 6:30AM to 6:45AM at a place called Arooga's Bar which is about a 1/4 mile from CJ's in hopes we can all roll in together and get a spot together. Just a heads up!

Arooga's
7025 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
I can meet up any time that day, its a plus that CJ's is like 10 mins from my house lol

OP
rexdriver85

rexdriver85

Thread Starter #10
This is going to be one early day for me, CJs is an hour and a half away lol.

Can't wait to see those wheels Gary. [emoji106]