How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

FusionMike

Just got a notification on the radio stating that my trial subscription is about to expire. I do find myself listening to SiriusXM quite a bit on long road trips but not sure if it's worth $15 a month.

ausch

I currently have a promo of $30 for 6 months. I call in every 6 months to "cancel" my plan saying I like the service but it isn't worth the price. They offer $99 for a year, $60 for 6 months, and finally $30 for 6 months. Just hold out for the 3rd offer.

I've been doing this for 5 years on 2 cars.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

City
edmonton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 ford fusion
No chance. I stream music. Plus those liars they didn't give me the trial. I refused to provide a credit card since they just want me to forge to cancel.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

City
edmonton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 ford fusion
Just got a notification on the radio stating that my trial subscription is about to expire. I do find myself listening to SiriusXM quite a bit on long road trips but not sure if it's worth $15 a month.
No I don't plan to. I hang up on them when they call now I blocked them because they keep calling. I explained the the guy the first time I would but I have Spotify which has comedy and music and it is cheaper and much better selection plus I can listen to only the music I choose and create playlists which you cannot do on XM.

City
West Covina
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
Depends on how much you really like it. I did it for one year after the trial expired. It was nice to have, but then they kept raising the price as time went by. Everytime I called to cancel the subscription, they would work a deal that was cheaper than what I was paying. After three years, I realized I didn't LOVE it that much anymore, and cancelled. Now I keep getting mail from them offering to give me a $5 a month subscription. It was tempting, but I declined.

City
edmonton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 ford fusion
No I don't plan to. I hang up on them when they call now I blocked them because they keep calling. I explained the the guy the first time I would but I have Spotify which has comedy and music and it is cheaper and much better selection plus I can listen to only the music I choose and create playlists which you cannot do on XM.

True depends on if you like it. I finally had to block their number because they kept hounding me. They want a credit card number so you forget to cancel and they they just keep billing you. For me it isn't worth the price as I prefer Spotify premium which is cheaper and has and endless it seems amount of music to listen to, and even audio novels on there as well.

James_P

City
Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 fusion hybrid SE
I have Spotify, no need for XM. Spotify is cheaper and IMO way better. I’d you listen to Stern I think that’s your only option though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk