Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New '16 FiST in SE Virginia

Hey all,

Just got my new Magnetic FiST on Thursday of last week and am loving it so far, other than the climate control issue. I actually had a FoST first but it just never clicked with me the way the FiST has so far. The Focus felt every bit of its weight, it didn't seem like it was as fast as it should have been for it's HP/Torque output, and while it definitely handled well, the weight and overall sense of the car feeling much bigger than it was ruined it for me. It's funny, but despite being slower, the FiST FEELS faster because of its manic nature and the way it delivers boost compared to the Focus. Then there is the handling... So much love right there. It's light. It's flickable. It's direct. It just wants to have fun and it makes me smile.

So, yeah, hi from a 99% happy (climate control... grrrr...) new owner in southeast VA.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave