Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Can a Engine swap be possible from a turbocharged 2015 Ford fiesta ST 1.6 L 4-cylinder engine to a 2012 ford fiesta SE?

Al00

City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford fiesta 2012 se
I've been looking everywhere for both turbocharging my engine and being able to tune it, after all that research it seems like there is no support for the fiestas old models speacially if it's not the st version. So I did some reseach and it seems like they share similarities between the 2, and I'm not as knowledgeable on cars as other people. The reason why I choose the 2015 engine is because my uncle who owns a 2015 ford fiesta(for parts only, engine works just fine but the whole rear end has been smashed and the rear axles we're destroyed) is selling it pretty cheap(1,500 for the whole car). Some people are already interested in the car so a quick response would be helpfull ☺.