Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Audio Control Module possibly needs replaced?

City
Ballard
State
WV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
I have had my fiesta for about 3 years now, bought used as a 2015 model in 2019. About a year after getting my car, my bluetooth sync stopped working, like the button on the steering wheel quit letting me connect, so I just used an aux cord to listen to music. A few months later, my car stopped letting me go to the media screen, and I lost my ability to listen to music altogether outside of the radio (which is definitely not my preference). When i say stopped letting me go to the media menu, I mean if i press the media button on the control panel, it will act as if it’s switching to the media screen for about a second, and then switch back to the radio screen. I of course have to be able to stay on the media page to be able to use aux.

I took it to a garage and they said it might be my audio control module needing replaced. Does that sound right to anyone on here?

If so, how hard is this to replace and about how much is a used one to buy? Where’s the best place to get one? I’m desperate to be able to listen to music I want to in the car again because I drive about 3 hours straight twice a week and miss being able to listen to music on the way.