Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

4 Yokohama Avid Touring S 185-60-15 Tires Mounted on Steel Wheels With TPMS

Trader history for Saving1manual (0)

City
York
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta ST
These were extras for the Fiesta ST that I recently sold.
Each tire has 10/32 tread.
Mounted on black steel wheels w/ 4 x 108 bolt pattern. All wheels are in excellent condition.
These tires sell for around $85 new. Wheels go for around $60. This mounted set would (and did!) cost $700+ with TPMS, taxes & shipping.
Location is in York County, PA - 30 minutes from Harrisburg, PA; 2 hrs from Philadelphia; 70 minutes from Baltimore, MD.
Can text pic's of tire gauge readings, etc.
Shipping is not realistic, so local pick-up / meet-up is best.
$200.
Matt - Wrightsville, PA - 717.314.6940.

Also available is a set of mounted General Wintermax 185-60-15 winter tires, also mounted on black steel wheels w/ 4 x 108 bolt pattern. Tread is 7/32 for 3 and 6/32 for the 4th, so there's realistically one winter left in them (or countless track days!). No TPMS in this case - the warning light was just a part of our winter driving landscape.
Pic' similarly available via text.
$140

Just remembered that I removed my STO N SHOW front license frame since I sold the car in PA (one-plate state). Selling it as well, with all mounting hardware included. Paid $90. Will accept $40 and can ship to buyer via mail (at buyer's cost, which shouldn't be bad via USPS). Pic's also available via text.

And ... my wife just asked about the extra Fiesta ST 17" wheel that's sitting in the garage. Never met a curb it didn't like. Tire mounted is shot. $40 seems realistic given the rash; can also send pic.

Thanks for any interest!

Last edited:
OP
S
City
York
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #2
UPDATE FROM SELLER - Just checked original purchase receipt for Yokohama tires and confirmed that the tire / wheel combo set included four TPMS sensors, mounted of course. All were functioning fine when I removed the wheels from the Fiesta.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T For Sale 0