City
Lind
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Ford Fusion 3.0L
I think the ECM may have gone out but cannot be sure. We did an engine swap, and now I am getting all kinds of weird errors on the dash when I try to start the vehicle. Also the reader will not connect, it does have power, but gets a connection error. All of this worked before the engine swap, so I am stumped.

Symptoms:
1. Not trying to start at all
2. PATS light is flashing quickly - single flash, then 6 flashes
3. Getting the following warnings: "Check rear park aid", "Service AdvanceTrac", "Blind Spot System Fault", "Cross Traffic System Fault"
4. The power seats are not working now - fuses are good
5. Sunroof is not working now - fuse is good

What I have done so far:
1. Checked all harnesses for bent pins - Good
2. Verified all ground wires are connected and tight
2. Checked all relays/fuses - Cannot find any that are out, specifically for the ECM. Swapped the relays around but made no difference
3. Got frustrated and completely removed the engine wiring harness from the equation - Still the same exact symptoms when i turn the key on (same warnings coming across the dash)

We never removed the 3 connectors from the ECM, only the two main harness connectors in front of the strut housing for the engine harness and one more smaller connector next to the battery box. I know this is really hard to diagnose remotely, but if anyone has any ideas I am all ears. Thanks in advance!

OP
S
City
Lind
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Ford Fusion 3.0L
Thread Starter #2
Well I feel like an idiot..one of the main power cables for the PDB was underneath it and I missed it. All good now.

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

The death toll: The novel coronavirus has now killed more than 2,100 people, with eight deaths reported outside of mainland China. 11:09 a.m. ET, February 19, 2020
Four new coronavirus cases confirmed in UK as government declares serious and imminent threat Save A man in protective clothing cleaning the County Oak Medical Centre GP practice in Brighton
Property Market Economics The state of the property market, influences of the economy on the property market and of the property market on the economy ! Property cycles, inflationary effects, interest rates etc.
Health Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK death toll hits 55 as Boris Johnson issues drastic new advice Health Secretary Matt Hancock said 55 people in the UK have now died after testing positive for the