Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gold Stockers on PB

So, I finally decided to plastidip the wheels. I was a little nervous because I had never done it before, but it came out looking great.
1.jpg
2-2.jpg
3.jpg

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Not bad, I dig the color just not a big fan of plastidip. In my experience, it doesn't last very long

Perry

Not bad, I dig the color just not a big fan of plastidip. In my experience, it doesn't last very long
That's what I've always thought and heard; looks nice for a while, but wears too readily. That said, though, I've got no direct experience, so take my comments with a grain of face-centered cubic crystals of naturally occurring sodium chloride.

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Yeah, it's just a temporary thing. I am probably going to end up getting them powdercoated. I just wanted to get an idea of how the gold would look. Also, I haven't seen anyone else that has this color combo on a FiST.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Yeah, it's just a temporary thing. I am probably going to end up getting them powdercoated. I just wanted to get an idea of how the gold would look. Also, I haven't seen anyone else that has this color combo on a FiST.
That's exactly why I initially plasti dipped my speed6 wheels. Low prep, and I wanted to see how the color looked.

Powder coating, or hydro dipping is the way to go.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
That came out really nice. I would consider making it permanent.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Not bad reminds me a wee bit of scoobie rally cars but thats not a bad thing just means I am dated LOL

Thanks for sharing the pics. Im not sure if i want to do gold or anthracite yet

That looks great! I propped my gold scoobie wheels against my MO FiST a little while back and it looked awesome.

looks good! i spent about a month trying to decide whether i should go gold or anthracite on my PB, went with anthracite but i don't think i could have gone wrong either way. Powdercoat those pups!